Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 360-289-2430 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Ocean Shores
FROM THE SEATTLE AREA;
Go south on I-5 SOUTH
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 WEST toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Continue on WA-8
Continue on Olympic Hwy/US-12
Continue to follow US-12
Continue on US-101 W/E Wishkah St
Continue to follow US-101 WEST
Turn left at WA-109
Continue on WA-109 until you reach SR 115
This intersection is known as Hogans Corner
Directions to this property
FROM ABERDEEN, WA:
- Take Hwy 101 West from Aberdeen (in town the street is called Simpson Ave).
- About 6 blocks after crossing the River, take a left onto Emerson Ave.
- Heading West on Emerson Ave, the road will turn into Hwy 109.
- Stay on Hwy 109 for about 10 miles and make a left onto Hwy 115 (Look for the U-Haul dealer on your right).
- Follow 115 Southbound for about 3 miles until the road turns to the right.
- Make the second left turn onto Point Brown Ave.
- Follow Point Brown Ave for about 4 miles and take a right onto Columbia Street SE.
- Coral Cove will be on the right-hand corner at the end of the second block on the corner of Columbia Street SE and Wawona Ave SE.