Drive to Sunbanks Resort in Central Washington State
By Penny L. Taylor
Published: 03/15/10 Topics: Comments:
The weather warmed up so I took a drive over to Banks Lake a few days ago. Never heard of it? Its a great Vacation Rental destination. Let me give you the details:
- Sunbanks Resort is smack dab in the middle of Washington state. An easy drive from Western Washington and anywhere in the Northwest.
- On a lake the size of Lake Washington. A Mecca for swimming, water skiing, personal watercraft, fishing and power boating.
- The terrain looks like the great Arizona desert destinations with sheer granite walls all around.
- Summers are toasty hot, but the big draw is that the lake water is amazingly warm. Far warmer than Lake Chelan or the Columbia River lakes.
- The resort has big new villas, cabins and even some camping. And you can rent them from us at www.BanksLakeVacationRentals.com.
- There are photos from every angle and good rates. You can make bookings online. Or give us a call 8am and 8pm everyday of the year. 866-925-7084.
P.S. We still have good spring and summer Vacation Rental dates in Ocean Shores & Westport, Lake Chelan & Wapato Point, Leavenworth & Lake Wenatchee, Snoqualmie Pass & Roslyn, Seattle and Gig Harbor, and even Hawaii.
See them all at www.GoldenerInns.com.
Author: Penny L. Taylor, Istay Organization
Blog #: 0145 – 03/15/10
- Covid-19 Virus
- Goldener Inns
- Hood Canal
- Ocean Shores WA
- Property Management
- Sunspots Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Rentals
- Vortex Managers
- Westport WA