Ocean Shores Reservation Experts.
A six mile long peninsula bordered by the Pacific Ocean and Grays Harbor, Ocean Shores hosts 3 million people yearly making it the most visited seaside location on the Washington Coast.
Go horseback riding right on the beach. Rent mopeds, paddle boats, bikes, or go kite flying, boating, surfing, fishing, clamming, or shopping at local spots, restaurants and golf. 250 species of birds and deer roam the City neighborhoods. The area boasts fresh water lakes, 23 miles of canals and an old growth rain forest in the middle of town, and 120 acres of old growth forest.
You will love being our guest
- Enjoy the Ocean Shores & North Beaches.
- Luxurious Homes and Cabins.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Great locations.
- Easy to find, with easy free parking.
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet.
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 360-289-2430 today to get the best selection.
SOUTH BEACHES: Ocean Shores and the North Beaches are fabulous, but if prefer the South Beaches of Washington State and the Westport, Grayland or Tokeland areas please visit our affiliate there - Westport Vacation Rentals. See BeachyDay.com